Saturday, February 12, 2011

Garden Gala Tags & Box

My friend Carol made this little box with tags for me!  It is so stinkin' cute! You can see her blog at http://www.stuffbycarol.blogspot.com/    She used Garden Gala DSP and daffodi delight, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, and Peach Parfait CS.  She used the cute little jewelry tag punch and coordinating tiny tags stamp set, square fire rhinestone and whipser white brads, the two-step bird punch, beautifl wings embosslit, birds and blooms flower pieces, 5 petal flower punch, scallop punch, daffodil delight satin ribbon, and probably some die for the large green 6 petal flower, but I don't know what it is....any ideas?
I love it! AND I appreciate her taking time to make me such an awesome gift.  I think I will use the tags, but probably replace them as I do... I know. I am a hoarder of all things beautiful. lol   But, luckily I am extremely organized and purge regularly so I don't overwhelm my craft room.   Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment