Saturday, February 12, 2011

Swap card with Party This Way!

Well, I had the best of intentions... I started this card for a swap last month with the theme being Occasions Mini and Saleabration. We had to use new things on our cards.  So Everything got stamped, cut out, layered and ribbons on, but I didn't finish assembling because the threading of the 5 pennants (per card) onto hemp twine became too much.  So- I am now going to finish them with H-A-P-P-Y on the banners and add a little tag that says birthday and use them for this months swap with a birthday theme.  Sometimes I am too ambitious for my own good. lol   Anyway-  The new items are the cupcake punch and the red glitter paper (used for the little cherry!)  The stamp sets are Party This Way and Flexible Phrases, I love the 1 1/4" striped grosgrain ribbon from Stampin'Up and the designer buttons (here in pumpkin pie). They look like lifesavers to me, almost good enough to eat.  So-I have till the 21st of this month to get those little buggars threaded onto the hemp twine. Wish me luck!

1 comment: